B.Sc in Animation & Multimedia – B.Sc (A & M)
Course Duration : 3 years.
Eligibility : 10 + 2 / PUC / Equivalent.
Affiliated to Mysore University.
Characters, backgrounds, lighting and sound come together to create fantasy worlds. Learn how to transform a 2D drawing into a 3D model, layer on flesh and clothes, make that character move, smile and laugh. We have the tools and technology to help to create stories and to create awe-inspiring worlds. The animation industry is set to clock stupendous growth in coming times. The degree in Animation & Multimedia enables to harness creative and technical skills and put them to good use in computer animation. Students will also hone design and presentation skills, which is a requisite in multimedia channels. The students acquire an understanding of the importance of simulations and their visual translation
This futuristic design field opens up many amazing career possibilities: Graphic Artist, Storyboard and Concept Artist, Digital Artist, Cartoonist, Animator, Character Designer, Design Consultant, Gaming Software Developer, Special Effects Consultant, Digital Post Production Engineer, Art Director, Instructor. Graduates are eligible to join TV & Film Production Companies, Advertising Agencies, Education Software Developers, or pursue a career in Media and Journalism.
FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF ANIMATION & MULTIMEDIA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Arts (Animation & Multimedia) – BVA (A & M)
- B.Sc in Animation & Multimedia – B.Sc (A & M)
- B.Sc in Animation Multimedia
- Advance Graduate Diploma in VFX Pro – (AGDVFX PRO)
- Advance Graduate Diploma in Multimedia – (AGDM)
- Graduate Diploma in Animation & Multimedia – (GDAM)
- Graduate Diploma in 3D Animation – (GD3D)
- Graduate Diploma in Visual Effects – (GDVFX)
- Certificate Program in 3D Animation – (CC3D)
- Certificate Program in Design Visualization – (CPDV)
GET IN TOUCH – We’d love to hear from you!
- Give a Missed Call: 02261816372 or Call: 080 22224333 , 080 41128513
- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com