Graduate Diploma in Animation & Multimedia – (GDAM)
Course Duration : 1 years.
Eligibility : 10 + 2 / PUC / Equivalent.
Let your creative ideas find expression in the wonderful world of animation. Equip yourself with the technical skills to create 2D animation, 3D animation as well as visual effects for Feature Films. The Graduate Diploma in Animation takes you on a journey through the latest developments in the virtual world, 3D video games and 3D animation.
Our highly trained faculty mould creative minds and provide you with professional training to embark on a career in animation.
The world of animation extends across exciting fields such as Gaming, Web Designing, Creative Content and Television Commercials. By collaborating with gaming technologists students can explore further avenues in this medium.
Explore the following career possibilities: Digital Artist, Rigging Artist, Lighting Artist, Texturing Artist, Compositor, Digital Effects Animator, Digital Effects Painter, 3D Moderator, Visual Effects Supervisor in Animation and Films, Web Designer, Graphic Designer, Flash Animator in Web and Multimedia, Video Editor, 3D Graphic Artist, Television Animator, etc
FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF ANIMATION & MULTIMEDIA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Arts (Animation & Multimedia) – BVA (A & M)
- B.Sc in Animation & Multimedia – B.Sc (A & M)
- B.Sc in Animation Multimedia
- Advance Graduate Diploma in VFX Pro – (AGDVFX PRO)
- Advance Graduate Diploma in Multimedia – (AGDM)
- Graduate Diploma in Animation & Multimedia – (GDAM)
- Graduate Diploma in 3D Animation – (GD3D)
- Graduate Diploma in Visual Effects – (GDVFX)
- Certificate Program in 3D Animation – (CC3D)
- Certificate Program in Design Visualization – (CPDV)
GET IN TOUCH – We’d love to hear from you!
- Give a Missed Call: 02261816372 or Call: 080 22224333 , 080 41128513
- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com