Translate your Design Knowledge with a Fashion Designing Course at Vogue Fashion Institute
Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology plays a distinct role in bridging the young talent with the thriving fashion and textile industry.
We offer a varied range of fashion designing programs for interested students and individuals who are looking to make a break in the fashion industry. Our courses in fashion designing are designed to train students with the advanced skills, language and process of fashion design. Vogue’s programs are designed to provide students a complete skill-set right from drawing, draping, pattern making, sewing, and haute couture along with training in production.
The institution boosts of a unique culmination of both the worlds of academia and industry training. Vogue Institute of Fashion Design has been equipping students for success at every level, from haute couture to ready-to-wear to mass market.
Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology nurture individual student’s creativity, while providing a platform for rigorous grounding in the practical and technical skills. The institution’s philosophy is to provide a platform for inspiring students to acquire the necessary fashion designing skill-sets to envision beautiful, sustainable and relevant fashion for the future. The programs offered in Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology train students to study, experiment, discover and innovate in the exciting field of fashion.
FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF FASHION DESIGNING
- MBA in Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management – (FM & RM)
- MBA in Fashion Design & Business Management – (FD & BM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion & Apparel Designing – B.Sc (FAD)
- Degree in Fashion Business & Retail Management – B.Sc (FBRM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Style & Accessory Design – B.Sc (LS & AD)
- Graduate Diploma in Fashion Designing & Management – (GDFDM)
- Certificate Course in Computer Aided Fashion Designing – (CCFD-CAD)
- Weekend Batches for Fashion Designing
GET IN TOUCH – We’d love to hear from you!
- Give a Missed Call: 02261816372 or Call: 080 22224333 , 080 41128513
- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org