Bachelor’s Degree in Life Style & Accessory Design – B.Sc (LS & AD)
Course Duration : 3 year full time.
Eligibility : 10+2/ PUC/ Equivalent.
Affiliated to Mysore University.
“It is unseen, unforgettable, ultimate accessory of fashion that heralds your arrival and prolongs your departure.” – Coco Chanel.
Lifestyle and accessory design is a creative course dealing with designing and creation of accessories which are aesthetic, functional or both. Expeditious globalization has created vivacity and variety in accessory, imbibing multi-cultural design ideas, which is a mark of luxury. By its virtue the program involves research and understanding of materials, process and methodology of making. The modules of the course enrich the creative ability, design aptitude and perception of students. The contemporary approach in teaching, workshops, visits, studio based demonstrations, seminars and group presentations unleashes the hidden talent of young minds.
Accessory Designer, Product Merchandiser and Manager, Entrepreneur, Leather goods, Gift Designer, Freelancer consultant and Exhibition Promoter.
SEMESTER – 1
SEMESTER – 4
SEMESTER – 2
SEMESTER – 5
SEMESTER – 3
SEMESTER – 6
FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF FASHION DESIGNING
- MBA in Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management – (FM & RM)
- MBA in Fashion Design & Business Management – (FD & BM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion & Apparel Designing – B.Sc (FAD)
- Degree in Fashion Business & Retail Management – B.Sc (FBRM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Style & Accessory Design – B.Sc (LS & AD)
- Graduate Diploma in Fashion Designing & Management – (GDFDM)
- Graduate Diploma in Retail Management – (GDRM)
- Diploma in Fashion Journalism (DFJ)
- Certificate Course in Computer Aided Fashion Designing – (CCFD-CAD)
- Weekend Batches for Fashion Designing
GET IN TOUCH – We’d love to hear from you!
- Give a Missed Call: 02261816372 or Call: 080 22224333 , 080 41128513
- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org