Certificate Course in Computer Aided Fashion Designing – (CCFD-CAD)
Course Duration : 4 Months.
Eligibility : 10+2/ PUC/ Graduate and above.
Diploma in Computer Aided Fashion Designing Course is designed to Showcase the different Perspectives of Fashion
“CAD saves a pay cheque!” – Anonymous.
New technology such as CAD has dramatically transformed the process of design. It enables students to showcase their work in different perspectives and provides a 360-degree view of a design. Many reputed fashion designers may choose to initially design their creations manually; CAD software is normally used in the latter portions of the design process. The software is preferred by apparel manufacturers to determine the most efficient marker and to align the patterns in an economical manner. The virtual prototyping enables to check the fit and drape of a garment. Designers can then make any necessary modifications to the design instantaneously. The course provides students with an opportunity to understand the importance of combining technology with creativity for a quality output.
Some of the career opportunities: Fashion Designer, Textile Designer, Illustrator, Pattern Maker or Stylist, Retail Merchandising, Visual merchandiser.
FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF FASHION DESIGNING
- MBA in Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management – (FM & RM)
- MBA in Fashion Design & Business Management – (FD & BM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion & Apparel Designing – B.Sc (FAD)
- Degree in Fashion Business & Retail Management – B.Sc (FBRM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Style & Accessory Design – B.Sc (LS & AD)
- Graduate Diploma in Fashion Designing & Management – (GDFDM)
- Certificate Course in Computer Aided Fashion Designing – (CCFD-CAD)
- Weekend Batches for Fashion Designing
GET IN TOUCH – We’d love to hear from you!
- Give a Missed Call: 02261816372 or Call: 080 22224333 , 080 41128513
- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org