Diploma in Fashion Journalism (DFJ)
Course Duration : 6 Months.
Eligibility : 10+2/ PUC/ Equivalent.
“Journalism is the only thinkable alternative to working” – JEFFREY BERNARD.
Journalism is a very demanding profession that calls for passion for writing, creative thinking with a research attitude. Diploma in Fashion Journalism is designed to assist students in developing their writing skills while providing a broad understanding of the various functions in the fashion media, such as fashion writers, fashion critics and fashion reporters and columnists. The course not only traces the history of fashion but also helps students to relate them with current trends and their interpretation.
The work of a fashion journalist is diverse: it includes writing/editing articles, and formulating and styling fashion shoots. Hence, the course imparts the core skills needed to carry out photo shoots and design layouts for fashion spreads in magazines. It also introduces students to the art of interviewing, presentation, blogging and other forms of fashion journalism.
Writing articles in newspapers, magazines, radio, television, writing blogs online and multimedia news agencies, public relations etc.
SEMESTER – 1
FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF FASHION DESIGNING
- MBA in Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management – (FM & RM)
- MBA in Fashion Design & Business Management – (FD & BM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion & Apparel Designing – B.Sc (FAD)
- Degree in Fashion Business & Retail Management – B.Sc (FBRM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Style & Accessory Design – B.Sc (LS & AD)
- Graduate Diploma in Fashion Designing & Management – (GDFDM)
- Graduate Diploma in Retail Management – (GDRM)
- Diploma in Fashion Journalism (DFJ)
- Certificate Course in Computer Aided Fashion Designing – (CCFD-CAD)
- Weekend Batches for Fashion Designing
GET IN TOUCH – We’d love to hear from you!
- Give a Missed Call: 02261816372 or Call: 080 22224333 , 080 41128513
- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com