Graduate Diploma in Fashion Designing & Management – (GDFDM)
Course Duration : 1 year.
Eligibility : 10+2/ PUC/ Equivalent.
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street; fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” – Coco Chanel.
Fashion is a phenomenon with multiple complexities. It is more inter-disciplinary. Fashion business is becoming more complex due to unstable market situations. The course prepares professionals for global management in the field of fashion, integrating with product management. The course provides stronghold on management techniques for design organisations, creation processes, production, and distribution strategies and trends research. The program is also an amalgamation of individual creativity and understanding of the fashion market. It imparts complete knowledge about textiles, fashion design, marketing, production, retail management and promotion. It also helps students to understand, analyze, accentuate and associate with current trends in the fashion industry, which is important to understand the consumer’s mindset and the market needs.
Fashion Designer, Costume Designer for Films or Theatre, Bridal-wear Designer, Textile Designer, Illustrator, Stylist, Retail Merchandiser, Mechanist, Visual merchandizing.
FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF FASHION DESIGNING
- MBA in Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management – (FM & RM)
- MBA in Fashion Design & Business Management – (FD & BM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion & Apparel Designing – B.Sc (FAD)
- Degree in Fashion Business & Retail Management – B.Sc (FBRM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Style & Accessory Design – B.Sc (LS & AD)
- B.Sc in Apparel Fashion Design
- Graduate Diploma in Fashion Designing & Management – (GDFDM)
- Graduate Diploma in Retail Management – (GDRM)
- Diploma in Fashion Journalism (DFJ)
- Certificate Course in Computer Aided Fashion Designing – (CCFD-CAD)
- Weekend Batches for Fashion Designing
GET IN TOUCH – We’d love to hear from you!
- Give a Missed Call: 02261816372 or Call: 080 22224333 , 080 41128513
- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org