Graduate Diploma in Retail Management – (GDRM)
Course Duration : 1 Year.
Eligibility : 10+2/ PUC/ Equivalent.
Understand the Business Concepts in Fashion and Retail Industry with a Graduate Diploma in Retail Management
“Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates.
The program nurtures the students to create, analyze, and implement Retail strategies – including buying and merchandising practices, planning, inventory control, and cost analysis. It is also about coordinating runway shows, sales consultation and working with manufacturers’ representatives. It provides individuals with a combination of current design and business concepts that will lead to flourishing futures in Fashion and Retail management. The modules of study enable students to enrich their communication skills, problem solving and critical thinking skills. Students will have opportunities to develop projects taken from concept to the end product.
Department Manager, Assistant Manager, Buyer Trainee, Merchandising Assistant, Customer Service Representative, Management Trainee.
1. Retail Marketing and Communication.
2. Retail Management and Communication.
3. Customer Service Management.
4. Project Submission.
FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF FASHION DESIGNING
- MBA in Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management – (FM & RM)
- MBA in Fashion Design & Business Management – (FD & BM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion & Apparel Designing – B.Sc (FAD)
- Degree in Fashion Business & Retail Management – B.Sc (FBRM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Style & Accessory Design – B.Sc (LS & AD)
- B.Sc in Apparel Fashion Design
- Graduate Diploma in Fashion Designing & Management – (GDFDM)
- Graduate Diploma in Retail Management – (GDRM)
- Diploma in Fashion Journalism (DFJ)
- Certificate Course in Computer Aided Fashion Designing – (CCFD-CAD)
- Weekend Batches for Fashion Designing
GET IN TOUCH – We’d love to hear from you!
- Give a Missed Call: 02261816372 or Call: 080 22224333 , 080 41128513
- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org