MBA in Fashion Design & Business Management – MBA (FD & BM)
Course Duration : 2 year full time.
Eligibility : Graduation & Above.
Affiliated to Mysore University
Get a Master Degree in Fashion Design and Business Management to Develop the Fashion Entrepreneurship Skills
“I don’t design clothes, I design dreams….” – Ralph Lauren.
The program is effectively designed to combine the management concepts related with the worldwide fashion industry with various business modules of fashion design, production, marketing and merchandising. It is an ideal program for those who aspire for a career in the world of Fashion business. It helps to achieve academic excellence by inculcating innovative and comprehensive teaching methodology. The topics discussed include communication, merchandising, buying, retail management, consumer psychology, distribution and fashion business related modules. It provides an opportunity to work on industry related projects, fashion events, visit to leading branded stores, design studios and manufacturing units.
Fashion Entrepreneur, Fashion Merchandiser, Merchandise Planner, Product Developer, Consultant & Entrepreneur to work with Designers, Exporters, Retailing outlets, Boutiques & Visual Merchandising.
SEMESTER – 1
SEMESTER – 2
SEMESTER – 3
SEMESTER – 4
FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF FASHION DESIGNING
- MBA in Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management – (FM & RM)
- MBA in Fashion Design & Business Management – (FD & BM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion & Apparel Designing – B.Sc (FAD)
- Degree in Fashion Business & Retail Management – B.Sc (FBRM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Style & Accessory Design – B.Sc (LS & AD)
- B.Sc in Apparel Fashion Design
- Graduate Diploma in Fashion Designing & Management – (GDFDM)
- Graduate Diploma in Retail Management – (GDRM)
- Diploma in Fashion Journalism (DFJ)
- Certificate Course in Computer Aided Fashion Designing – (CCFD-CAD)
- Weekend Batches for Fashion Designing
GET IN TOUCH – We’d love to hear from you!
- Give a Missed Call: 02261816372 or Call: 080 22224333 , 080 41128513
- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org