B.Sc in Jewelry & Accessory Design
Course Duration : 3 year full time.
Eligibility : 10+2/ PUC/ Equivalent.
Affiliated to Bangalore/Bharathiar University – Proposed
“So, to really execute design in its highest form and making people feel joy, that’s a great reward..” – Genevieve Gorder.
From ancient times human beings love to adorn themselves with jewellery and it has been intrinsic to our culture. The course deals with the subjects related to jewelry design from conceptualization, designing, drafting, and material science, making and finishing aspects of jewellery. The course helps to keep abreast of international trends in jewellery design. The program teaches about all the facets of jewellery trade – from mastering, hand-rendering and casting to analyzing and appraising gemstones and acquiring computer aided design skills. The program is a good blend of design and management modules imparting essential managerial skills to the learner.
Jewellery design prepares you to embark on a glamorous and glittering career: Jewellery Designer, Jewellery Manager, CAD Designer, Gemologist, Diamond Grader, Freelance Designer, etc.
SEMESTER – 1
SEMESTER – 4
SEMESTER – 2
SEMESTER – 5
SEMESTER – 3
SEMESTER – 6
FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF JEWELLERY DESIGNING
- Bachelor in Jewellery Designing & Management – BJD & M
- B.Sc in Jewelry & Accessory Design
- Graduate Diploma in Jewellery Designing Manufacturing – (GDJDM)
- Diploma in Jewellery Designing With CAD (DJD-CAD)
- Certificate Course in Diamond Grading & Identification (CCDGI)
- Certificate Course in Gemology – (CCG)
GET IN TOUCH – We’d love to hear from you!
- Give a Missed Call: 02261816372 or Call: 080 22224333 , 080 41128513
- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com