Certificate Course in Diamond Grading & Identification (CCDGI)
Course Duration : 4 Months.
Eligibility : 10 + 2 / PUC / Graduate and above.
“So, to really execute design in its highest form and making people feel joy, that’s a great reward..” – Genevieve Gorder.
Valuation of diamonds is based on the four C’s: Colour, Clarity, Cut and Carat. This course teaches you how to grade diamonds according to these criteria. Our qualified instructors enable you to gain comprehensive knowledge about important aspects of diamond grading such as carat weight. The professionally equipped gemstone lab provides the infrastructure to measure the weight of gemstones, study the clarity of diamonds through a microscope, loupe recognising, how to grade blemishes and inclusions and learn about plotting of symbols.
The diamond industry requires professionals who are trained in recognising and grading this exquisite stone. Here are some of the career options you can explore: Diamond Grader, Diamond Trader, Diamond Appraiser, Diamond Sorter, etc.
SEMESTER – 1
FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF JEWELLERY DESIGNING
- Bachelor in Jewellery Designing & Management – BJD & M
- B.Sc in Jewelry & Accessory Design
- Graduate Diploma in Jewellery Designing Manufacturing – (GDJDM)
- Diploma in Jewellery Designing With CAD (DJD-CAD)
- Certificate Course in Diamond Grading & Identification (CCDGI)
- Certificate Course in Gemology – (CCG)
GET IN TOUCH – We’d love to hear from you!
- Give a Missed Call: 02261816372 or Call: 080 22224333 , 080 41128513
- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org