Graduate Diploma in Jewellery Designing Manufacturing – (GDJDM)
Course Duration : 1 year.
Eligibility : 10 + 2 / PUC / Graduate and above.
“So, to really execute design in its highest form and making people feel joy, that’s a great reward..” – Genevieve Gorder.
The course deals with transforming ideas into design. Creating wearable works of art, worth to be treasured. Jewellery design course gives an edge to creativity. The course teaches about contemporary trends and techniques in the craft of jewellery making, provides a platform to express your creativity using gemstones and precious metals. Students will be encouraged to gain proficiency in design so that they embark on a career as a professional Jewellery Designer. The syllabus also discusses about basics of manufacturing processes, material sciences and sourcing. It is comprehensive program that enables the learner to transform into a competitive jewellery designer.
The innumerable jewellery brands and boutiques in India are proof that there is a demand for contemporary designs in jewellery. Some career options include: Jewellery Executive, Jewellery Manager, CAD Designer, Jewellery Designer, Sales/Marketing Staff for Jewellery Stores and related industries.
FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF JEWELLERY DESIGNING
- Bachelor in Jewellery Designing & Management – BJD & M
- B.Sc in Jewelry & Accessory Design
- Graduate Diploma in Jewellery Designing Manufacturing – (GDJDM)
- Diploma in Jewellery Designing With CAD (DJD-CAD)
- Certificate Course in Diamond Grading & Identification (CCDGI)
- Certificate Course in Gemology – (CCG)
GET IN TOUCH – We’d love to hear from you!
- Give a Missed Call: 02261816372 or Call: 080 22224333 , 080 41128513
- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org