MBA Interior Design and Management(Mysore University Proposed)
Earlier proposed MBA Interior Design and Management. Now, program shall be called as MBA Interior Design
It is two years program consisting of four semesters; two semesters in each year. Candidate admitted to this course shall be governed by following rules and regulations
2.Eligibility, mode of selection
A candidate who has passed any Bachelor’s degree of three years duration, from a recognized University with overall 40% marks is eligible for admission to the first semester of the program.
- Eligibility is as per the norms of University of Mysore and Govt Karnataka.
- The candidates have to appear for multiple choice based entrance examination. The syllabus for entrance examination broadly covers subjects related to General Knowledge, Logical reasoning and Data interpretation, communication skills, mathematical ability, current affairs. In case candidates cleared MAT, KMAT, KCET, CAT, PGCET or any other entrance exams for management courses are exempted from appearing entrance exam.
- Selection of the candidates shall be for the course is based on the merit obtained after taking into consideration 50% of the total marks obtained from Entrance Test as well as Degree examination of all the three years.
- There shall be a total intake of 40 candidates.
- The course of study for the MBA (Interior Design) comprises subjects, internship project work and field work as prescribed. The academic calendar shall be as notified by the university from time to time. Pedagogy includes PowerPoint Presentation, lecturing, case studies, group discussion, seminar, computer practical, internship, factory visit etc
4.Medium of instruction: – English