Graduate Diploma in 3D Animation – (GD3D)
Course Duration : 1 Year.
Eligibility 10th Std & Above.
Teaching, learning and assessment processes have been developed to ensure that students experience a variety of methods of learning and assessment. The Diploma in 3D animation program is a combination of lectures and tutorials and assessments are through individual assignments, group assignments, workshops, presentations, and formal examination. Group discussion forms the key part of our teaching, more so in our animation courses. We give our students various creative designs inputs; ask them to analyze the concepts and trigger the creative juice to flow by engaging them in innovative activities.
Modeller, Animator, Texture Artist, Graphic Designer, Ad Animator, Game Designer, VFX Artist
3. MAYA Modelling, Texturing & Lighting.
FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF ANIMATION & MULTIMEDIA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Arts (Animation & Multimedia) – BVA (A & M)
- B.Sc in Animation & Multimedia – B.Sc (A & M)
- B.Sc in Animation Multimedia
- Advance Graduate Diploma in VFX Pro – (AGDVFX PRO)
- Advance Graduate Diploma in Multimedia – (AGDM)
- Graduate Diploma in Animation & Multimedia – (GDAM)
- Graduate Diploma in 3D Animation – (GD3D)
- Graduate Diploma in Visual Effects – (GDVFX)
- Certificate Program in 3D Animation – (CC3D)
- Certificate Program in Design Visualization – (CPDV)