Graduate Diploma in Visual Effects – (GDVFX)
Course Duration : 1 Year.
Eligibility 10th Std & Above.
Teaching, learning and assessment processes have been developed to ensure that students experience a variety of methods of learning and assessment. The Visual Effects Course is a combination of lectures and tutorials and assessments are through individual assignments, group assignments, workshops, presentations, and formal examination. Group discussion forms the key part of our teaching. As a part of the VFX and animation course curriculum, we give our students various creative designs inputs; ask them to analyze the concepts and trigger the creative juice to flow by engaging them in innovative activities.
Movie Director/ Art Director, Movie Editor/ VFX Artist, Visualizer/ Compositor, Title Artist/ Advertisement Designer/ Animator
FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF ANIMATION & MULTIMEDIA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Arts (Animation & Multimedia) – BVA (A & M)
- B.Sc in Animation & Multimedia – B.Sc (A & M)
- B.Sc in Animation Multimedia
- Advance Graduate Diploma in VFX Pro – (AGDVFX PRO)
- Advance Graduate Diploma in Multimedia – (AGDM)
- Graduate Diploma in Animation & Multimedia – (GDAM)
- Graduate Diploma in 3D Animation – (GD3D)
- Graduate Diploma in Visual Effects – (GDVFX)
- Certificate Program in 3D Animation – (CC3D)
- Certificate Program in Design Visualization – (CPDV)