Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion & Apparel Designing – B.Sc (FAD)
Course Duration : 3 year full time.
Eligibility : 10+2/ PUC/ Equivalent
Affiliated to Bangalore North University.
Enroll your Seat for a Degree in Fashion & Apparel Design to gain Knowledge about the Global Fashion Industry
“Fashion is not necessarily about labels. It’s not about brands. It’s about something else that comes from within you.” — Ralph Lauren.
The apparel fashion industry is one of the largest industries in India. The global fashion industry’s expenditure involving millions of rupees each year on soft goods ranging from the latest fashion apparel to a basic garment. The course helps the students to prepare for the fast-paced exciting apparel industry. Knowledgeable faculty and well equipped laboratories makes it a great place to develop talents. The program enables the students for careers in apparel and soft goods design and development. The syllabus includes apparel construction, patternmaking and computer aided design. Fashion designers use their creative and technical skills to design products, develop patterns, monitor quality control and assurance and coordinate sourcing activities. Students who are creative and technologically savvy have an advantage in today’s global fashion industry.
On completion of the course, students can choose from diverse employment opportunities in the industry such as – Assistant Designer, Production Assistant, Fabric Specialist, Trend Manager and Assistant Manager of Quality Assurance, Designer, Milliner, and Costume Designer for Film/ Theatre, Bridal Designer, Illustrator, Pattern Maker, Stylist, Retail Merchandiser, Visual merchandiser and CAD Designer.
SEMESTER – 1
SEMESTER – 4
SEMESTER – 2
SEMESTER – 5
SEMESTER – 3
SEMESTER – 6
FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF FASHION DESIGNING
- PGDM in Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management – (FM & RM)
- PGDM in Fashion Design & Business Management – (FD & BM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion & Apparel Designing – B.Sc (FAD)
- Degree in Fashion Business & Retail Management – B.Sc (FBRM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Style & Accessory Design – B.Sc (LS & AD)
- Graduate Diploma in Fashion Designing & Management – (GDFDM)
- Certificate Course in Computer Aided Fashion Designing – (CCFD-CAD)
- Weekend Batches for Fashion Designing