Degree in Fashion Business & Retail Management – B.Sc (FB & RM)
Course Duration : 3 Years
Eligibility : 10+2/ PUC/ Equivalent.
Affiliated to Mysore University.
Fashion Business & Retail Management Course Enables Students to Develop Innovative, Technical and Managerial Skills
The demand for highly trained fashion retail marketing professionals continues to rise exponentially with the accelerated growth of the fashion industries and retail industries. This fashion business management course enables students to develop innovative, technical and managerial skills in the ﬁeld of business management, retail business, electronic retailing, merchandise management, sales & promotion, customer relationships and consumer behaviour. Armed with the complete know how of how fashion and retail are intrinsically linked, graduates of this fashion management course are well equipped to handle the dynamic, complex and creative world of fashion in business and retail management.
Production merchandiser, Marketing manager, Retail manager, Store manager, Visual Merchandiser, Fashion Merchandiser.
1. Fashion Retailing and Branding.
2. Export Management.
3. International Marketing.
4. Intellectual Property Rights.
5. Business Communication Skills.
6. Advanced Apparel Merchandising.
7. Pattern Appreciation.
8. Principles of management and Finance.
9. Research Methodology.
10. Fashion Retail Merchandising.
11. Visual Merchandising and Store Interiors.
12. Apparel Production Technology & Quality Control.
13. Merchandising & MIS for Retailers.
14. Global Trade & Supply chain Logistics Management.
15. Product Knowledge.
16. Compliance and Business Ethics.
17. Human Resource Management.
18. Fashion Forecasting & Trend Analysis.
19. Marketing Strategies in Retailing & Financial Management.
20. Consumer Behavior in Fashion.
21. Fashion Advertising.
FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF FASHION DESIGNING
- MBA in Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management – (FM & RM)
- MBA in Fashion Design & Business Management – (FD & BM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion & Apparel Designing – B.Sc (FAD)
- Degree in Fashion Business & Retail Management – B.Sc (FBRM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Style & Accessory Design – B.Sc (LS & AD)
- Graduate Diploma in Fashion Designing & Management – (GDFDM)
- Certificate Course in Computer Aided Fashion Designing – (CCFD-CAD)
- Weekend Batches for Fashion Designing
GET IN TOUCH – We’d love to hear from you!
- Give a Missed Call: 02261816372 or Call: 080 22224333 , 080 41128513
- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com