Graduate Diploma in Fashion Designing & Management – (GDFDM)
Course Duration : 1 year.
Eligibility : 10+2/ PUC/ Equivalent.
Enrol for a Graduate Diploma in Fashion Designing & Management at Dr. Kariappa College of Art & Design (affiliate of Vogue Institute) to understand the Fashion Market
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street; fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” – Coco Chanel.
Fashion is a phenomenon with multiple complexities. It is more inter-disciplinary. Fashion business is becoming more complex due to unstable market situations. The diploma in fashion designing course prepares professionals for global management in the field of fashion, integrating with product management. The Diploma fashion designing courses in Bangalore provide stronghold on management techniques for design organizations, creation processes, production, and distribution strategies and trends research. The program is also an amalgamation of individual creativity and understanding of the fashion market. There are many reputed fashion designing colleges in Bangalore where Diploma in fashion technology is offered to give complete knowledge about textiles, fashion design, marketing, production, retail management and promotion. Diploma in fashion designing colleges in Bangalore also help the students to understand, analyze, accentuate and associate with current trends in the fashion industry, which is important to understand the consumer’s mindset and the market needs.
Fashion Designer, Costume Designer for Films or Theatre, Bridal-wear Designer, Textile Designer, Illustrator, Stylist, Retail Merchandiser, Visual merchandizing.
INTERNSHIP / PLACEMENT
Our Students Were Placed in the Following Companies.
FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF FASHION DESIGNING
- PGDM in Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management – (FM & RM)
- PGDM in Fashion Design & Business Management – (FD & BM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion & Apparel Designing – B.Sc (FAD)
- Degree in Fashion Business & Retail Management – B.Sc (FBRM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Style & Accessory Design – B.Sc (LS & AD)
- Graduate Diploma in Fashion Designing & Management – (GDFDM)
- Certificate Course in Computer Aided Fashion Designing – (CCFD-CAD)
- Weekend Batches for Fashion Designing