PGDM-Fashion Merchant Design – (FMD) AICTE Approved
Course Duration : 2 year full time.
Eligibility : Graduation & Above.
Get a PGDM-Fashion Merchant Design – (FMD) to Develop the Fashion Entrepreneurship Skills
“I don’t design clothes, I design dreams….” – Ralph Lauren.
The MBA in fashion designing program is effectively designed to combine the management concepts related with the worldwide fashion industry with various business modules of fashion design, production, marketing and merchandising. It is an ideal program for those who aspire for a career in the world of Fashion business. It helps to achieve academic excellence by inculcating innovative and comprehensive teaching methodology. The topics discussed include communication, merchandising, buying, retail management, consumer psychology, distribution and fashion business related modules. It provides an opportunity to work on industry related projects, fashion events, visit to leading branded stores, design studios and manufacturing units.
Fashion Entrepreneur, Fashion Merchandiser, Merchandise Planner, Product Developer, Consultant & Entrepreneur to work with Designers, Exporters, Retailing outlets, Boutiques & Visual Merchandising.
SEMESTER – 1
SEMESTER – 2
SEMESTER – 3
SEMESTER – 4
FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF FASHION DESIGNING
- PGDM-Fashion Retail Management (AICTE Approved)
- PGDM-Fashion Merchant Design (AICTE Approved)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion & Apparel Designing – B.Sc (FAD)
- Graduate Diploma in Fashion Designing & Management – (GDFDM)
- Certificate Course in Computer Aided Fashion Designing – (CCFD-CAD)
- Weekend Batches for Fashion Designing