Weekend Batches for Fashion Designing- Where career and passion come together
FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF FASHION DESIGNING
- PGDM in Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management – (FM & RM)
- PGDM in Fashion Design & Business Management – (FD & BM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion & Apparel Designing – B.Sc (FAD)
- Degree in Fashion Business & Retail Management – B.Sc (FBRM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Style & Accessory Design – B.Sc (LS & AD)
- B.Sc in Apparel Fashion Design
- Graduate Diploma in Fashion Designing & Management – (GDFDM)
- Certificate Course in Computer Aided Fashion Designing – (CCFD-CAD)
- Weekend Batches for Fashion Designing
“We don’t need fashion to survive, we just desire it so much.” – Marc Jacobs Vogue Institute of Fashion Design offers custom planed fashion designing weekend classes for students who can attend classes only during weekends. The certificate course in fashion designing is perfect for people who are planning a career shift or for those who want to learn fashion designing because of their interests. In this program, students learn about fabric analysis, latest fashion trends, textile design, tailoring, sketching, research and technical skills. The curriculum include a healthy mix of practical classes, assignments, projects, and other programs that will help students attending weekend batches to learn the nuances and the latest trends in the fashion industry.
Career opportunities Fashion designers have great demand as there is a lot of job opportunities in the fashion industry. Some of the career fields fashion graduates can pursue are Fashion Designer, Retail Buyer, Retail manager, Stylists, Textile Designer, Fashion Blogger and so on.