BACHELOR IN JEWELRY DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT-Recognised by Mysore University
Course Duration : 3 years.
Eligibility : 10+2/ PUC/Equivalent.
Affiliated to Mysore University-Proposed.
“So, to really execute design in its highest form and making people feel joy, that’s a great reward.” – Genevieve Gorder. From ancient times human beings love to adorn themselves with jewellery and it has been intrinsic to our culture. We are one of the top jewellery designing colleges offering this program. The course deals with the subjects related to jewelry design from conceptualization, designing, drafting, and material science, making and finishing aspects of jewellery. The course helps to keep abreast of international trends in jewellery design. The program teaches about all the facets of jewellery trade – from mastering, hand-rendering and casting to analyzing and appraising gemstones and acquiring computer aided design skills. The program is a good blend of design and management modules imparting essential managerial skills to the learner.
SEMESTER – 1
SEMESTER – 4
SEMESTER – 2
SEMESTER – 5
SEMESTER – 3
SEMESTER – 6
FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF JEWELLERY DESIGNING
- Bachelor in Jewellery Designing & Management – BJD & M
- B.Sc in Jewelry & Accessory Design
- Graduate Diploma in Jewellery Designing Manufacturing – (GDJDM)
- Diploma in Jewellery Designing With CAD (DJD-CAD)
- Certificate Course in Diamond Grading & Identification (CCDGI)
- Certificate Course in Gemology – (CCG)