Diploma in Jewellery Designing With CAD (DJD-CAD)
Course Duration : 6 Months.
Eligibility : 10 + 2 / PUC / Graduate and above.
“So, to really execute design in its highest form and making people feel joy, that’s a great reward.” – Genevieve Gorder.
Designs come to life in 2D and 3D, using the power of technology to transform ideas into expressions. CAD has revolutionised jewellery design, making it possible to create designs with precision in shape, size and colour. The diploma in jewellery designing course imparts comprehensive knowledge about CAD commands: both at the intermediate and advanced level. You will learn about various gemstones and their properties as well as the history of jewellery. Then, use this knowledge to create your own unique designs, either traditional or contemporary.
This course arms you with the professional skills to join the jewellery trade. Here are some of the options open to you: Designer in CAD, Jewellery Designer, Jewellery Training Officer, and Jewellery Sales Executive.
FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF JEWELLERY DESIGNING
- Bachelor in Jewellery Designing & Management – BJD & M
- B.Sc in Jewelry & Accessory Design
- Graduate Diploma in Jewellery Designing Manufacturing – (GDJDM)
- Diploma in Jewellery Designing With CAD (DJD-CAD)
- Certificate Course in Diamond Grading & Identification (CCDGI)
- Certificate Course in Gemology – (CCG)