CAREERS @ VOGUE
If you are a passionate explorer who possesses a healthy disregard for boundaries – whether geographical, physical or mental then – Vogue institute of Art & Design is THE place for you. VIFT strives to impart Comprehensive, Innovative, and Market – Driven education to Students & Professionals in today’s global business environment and helps learners imbibes values of entrepreneurship, ethics, and social responsibility. At Vogue institute of Art & Design , we believe that talent is ‘omnipresent’ and all people have some talent. Identifying talent, training and developing them are the pillars of our talent management process. It enables us to make career moves, which leverage their strengths and focus on areas of development as they prepare for leadership roles. Here you will have plenty of opportunities to explore. Join us and travel beyond the limits you thought existed.
HOW TO APPLY
Curriculum Vitae should Contain :
- A Brief resume including your personal contact information and details of qualifications and experience.
- A BRIEF statement highlighting your educational philosophy and relevant experience.
- The names and email and/or fax addresses of two persons who will provide confidential teaching or academic references.
We have Job opportunity in the following departments.
ACADEMIC COUNSELLORS REQUIRED
Graduate (Female) , smart, dynamic with excellent communication skills and preferably some work experience as academic counsellor in any reputed institute.Salary shall be at par with industry standards.
- Receiving incoming calls.
- Take care of front office, receiving visitors and escorting to respective cabins.
- Connecting calls to Chairman, Principal, CEO etc.
- Maintenance of all telephones, EPABX lines in good working condition.
BUSSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Marketing, Branding, Promotions, SEO, Internet marketing.
- Franchise coordination.
- Participation in educational contests, fairs.
- Lead generation.
- Tie up with educational consultants/colleges.
GEMOLOGY & DIAMOND GRADING FACULTY
- Candidate with good communication skills.
- Qualification – M.Sc-Geology / Post graduate with NIFT-Accessory Design.
- Knowledge of Gemmology and Diamond grading subjects.
- Salary shall commensurate with market standards.
- Freshers can apply / Experience preferred.
Faculty Job Profile
- Candidate should be a graduate/Post Graduate in Fashion Designing.
- Should have the Knowledge of Auto CAD, Lectra, Tuka CAD or any other Fashion designing course.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience.
- Salary shall commensurate with education and experience.
- Assisting the accountant in vouchers, receipts etc.
- University coordination.
- Bank coordination.
FASHION DESIGNING FACULTY
- Teaching subjects related to Fashion Designing.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Post Graduate / Graduate from NIFT preferred but not mandatory.
- Salary shall be at par with the industry standards.
INTERIOR DESIGNING FACULTY
- Teach subjects related to Interior designing.
- Good communication skills.
- Should be a graduate in architecture/interior designing.
Experience: Minimum of 1 year of teaching experience with B.Arch degree.
- Male, Candidate should be dynamic, self motivated having good communication skills both in English and Kannada.
- Should have completed either B.Tech/M.Tech.
- Minimum of 5 yrs of working experience in a similar industry.
- Will have to Coordinate with Industries & look into the Marketing activities of the same.. You will be responsible for providing Training for manpower generation for Employment Opportunity in ATDC which is set up by the Government of India to provide trained manpower with the govt industry.
- Salary will be as per the industry standards.
JEWELLERY DESIGNING FACULTY
- Teaching subjects related to gemology, diamond grading, jewellery designing and manufacture.
- Should be a graduate from GIA, IDI, SNDT or any other reputed institutions.
- Post Graduate with qualification of M.Sc-Geology.
- Should have minimum of 2 yrs of teaching experience.
- Salary shall as per the industry standards
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates may mail their Resume with Recent scanned photograph along with one page write-up justifying why do they feel they are the Best candidate for this particular job. Short listed applicants will be contacted as soon as possible. Since we anticipate a very large number of responses we very much regret that we shall be unable to acknowledge every application. We should like to take this opportunity of thanking colleagues for the time and care involved in preparing their applications.
No. 4, Anand Towers, III Floor, Opp. To PF Building,
Rajaram Mohan Roy Road, Richmond Circle,
Bangalore – 560025, Karnataka, India.
Phone: 080 22224333, 080 22224334, 080 41128513,
080 22220966, 080 22220941.