Why higher studies in India ?
India has the second largest higher education facilities in the world. There are 342 Universities and 17625 colleges in India offering a wide range of courses. That gives more options based on one’s interest and qualifications to choose a course to study.
Indian institutes offer quality education. The professionals trained in Indian educational institutions are recognized all over the world. No wonder over – 300 of the Fortune 500 companies regularly participate in campus placements in Indian institutions.
The medium of higher studies is primarily English, particularly for professional and technical courses. India has the third largest English speaking population in the world. Indian institutes offer quality education at a very low cost compared to some developed countries.
Well, one of the most important factors to choose India for studies is that Indian people warmly welcome talented people from around the world & we are easygoing people and you will feel at home from the very beginning.
International students who wish to study at Vogue Institute of Art & Design are required to fulfill the admission procedures, complete relevant admission forms, provide all necessary documents and pay the Processing, Eligibility and Tuition fees.
- Before submitting any applications, please make sure that :
- You have an adequate knowledge of English.
- You have met the minimum entry requirements for your intended degree.
- You complete all relevant sections of the application form.
- You have all supporting documents ready for your application. Your application cannot be processed unless all sections of the applications form are answered and all supporting documentation is provided.
- Students applying for the courses in advance are supposed to fill in the Application form and enclose a photocopy of their testimonials as applicable in point no : 9.
- Once the application form is filled up, please send it to our Academic counselor. The Academic counselor will confirm your course of preference and will notify you with a provisional admission letter.
- Filling up the application form:
If the final mark sheet / Transcripts are available , then attach the copy of the results. If the marks / grades are not known or not available at the time of filling the application, then please indicate “ Results are awaited” in the marks / grades column. Students who will be appearing for the GCE ‘A’ Levels and IB examinations in June 2013 will have to enclose forecast / predicted results certified by the school. All other candidates are expected to send their final results to the university as soon as it is available to ascertain their eligibility. It is to be noted that the application will be considered only if the mark sheets / transcripts are made available to the university within the stipulated date.
- Attach the following documents :
- Certified copy of the mark sheet / grade sheet / transcripts of the qualifying examination.
- Copy of passport of the applicant ( personal detail pages).
- Passport size photograph.
- Provisional Admission : On satisfying all the eligibility requirements, the provisional admission will be emailed to you.
- Confirmed Admission : A letter of confirmed admission will be issued when the first installment course fee as mentioned is received by us.
- Registration at FRO :
It is part of the normal mandatory process that all the foreign students holding foreign citizenship have to register with the Foreigner’s Registration Office ( FRO) within the stipulated time frame of their arrival in India. A student who is a PIO card holder is also required to register with the FRO.
- Documents Required for Admission to Undergraduate Programs:
- Marks cars 10th & 12th std, issued by the Board / University.
- Copies of valid Passport & Student Visa.
- Conduct / Character certificate & Transfer certificate issued by the School / College last studied.
- HIV clearance certificate.
- Ten passport & Ten stamp size photos.