Certificate Course in Computer Aided Fashion Designing – 4 Months
The CAD for Fashion Design — Art Certificate programme was created in response to the fashion industry’s requirement for skilled individuals with superior computer abilities.
To develop their digital fashion design skills to industry standards. The program’s goal is to facilitate the creation and production of a wide range of fashion design presentation items for the designer’s portfolio, including digital trend and concept boards, textile colour developments, and digital spec sheets.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Apply computer-based drafting terminology and processes
- Transfer basic computer skills and knowledge to computer-based pattern manipulation
- Transfer manual pattern drafting skills and knowledge to computer-based pattern manipulation
- Create accurate garment patterns using computer technology
- Apply industry standards in computer-based pattern making
Career Opportunities & Job Roles
Computer-aided designers use computer software to create sketches of designs. They use the software to create prototypes for clients, employers or for designs that will eventually become a part of their own private collections. Computer-aided designers work for retail companies, fashion designers, textile companies, apparel manufacturers, and design studios.
SEMESTER - I
|Basics of Computers|