Diploma in Fashion Designing Management – Weekend – 1 Year
If you are interested in exploring the possibilities for a Fashion career during your weekend, this is the perfect opportunity to undertake the specialized programs that suit your custom needs.
The fashion designing weekend programme is designed to meet the needs of working professionals who want to see results right away. The course material helps the mature applicant to comprehend the core concepts of the fashion business and its range of specialisations. The customised training that aids in your initial clothing designs covers the most crucial abilities from illustration to pattern making and garment production.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Students will be able to use industry terminology and equipment in appropriate ways. Students will be able to apply historic costume knowledge to modern fashion design construction.
- Students will be able to demonstrate the operation of the advanced industrial specialty machines and terminology in the apparel construction process.
- Students will be able to develop a library of fashion croquis/templates.
- Students will be able to construct tailored garments, in the correct sequence of operations.
- Students will be able to create a clothing line and give examples of various types of fashion shows and outline the fashion show plan.
Career Opportunities & Job Roles
- Apparel Designer
- Technical Designer
- Retail Buyer
- Textile Designer
- Fashion Merchandiser
- Personal Shopper
SEMESTER - I
|Pattern Making and Garment Construction|
|Fashion Merchandising and Management|
SEMESTER - II
|Computer Aided Design|
|Fashion Marketing and Management|